Your first love walks up to your door, what do you do/say?
- nothing. absolutely nothing. silence…because there never was one lol.
Is there always going to be that one person who will always have your heart?
- … what?…i don’t get it. lol ill just answer no
Do you admit when you’re wrong?
- sometimes. Sometimes later. Like years later. haha. better late then never.
What are you listening to right now?
- 40 Pra - Imran Khan
Are you currently frustrated with anything?
- no and yes. life and annie lol
When was the last time your parents yelled at you?
- Today ahha.
What color is your hair?
- brown…dark brown.
You’re rude, aren’t you?
Do you wish you could take things back?
- yeah but no because you wouldn’t be who you are at the moment then. and things wouldn’t be that same. But there’s probably a thing or two I wish to take back. I’m just not thinking right now.
How many kids do you want?
- 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.
Who did you last hang out with?
- I’m at annies and kenny is here too so him and annie and them.
Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- … —what kind of questions are these? I’m to young for this.
What is something you currently want right now?
- Ice cream haha. And I want new clothes. And I want everything to be alright. and I want to go to Fresno. I’m so funny haha
Do you have plans for tomorrow?
- Not really. maybe get new glasses? Where-ever annie goes.
Do you curse in front of your parents?
- no. I don’t really curse at all.
Does anyone hate you?
Do you mean it when you say “I love you”?
- I don’t say that to anyone besides like my family and yeah…
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
- I don’t know. God knows.
Have you ever seen your best friend(s) cry?
- Yes I have…
Have they seen you cry?
Did you speak to your father today?
- Yes, and its his birthday. xoxo
Last people you went out to eat with?
- Um well we ate at the restaurant today, India Kitchen, with my family.
Before that, we ate at Straits. oh and yesterday we ate at some place in SF.w/ annie and them, it was good.
Will you be in a relationship next month?
Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
Have you ever burned yourself?
- yes. a few times
Are promises important to you?
- yeah, but it usually depends how important and with who. I usually don’t even make promises so I don’t really know. My family knows like everything about anything so yeah…
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
- yeah. Its my dad’s birthday and I’m sleeping at annies lol.
What were you doing at 7 AM?
Does love exist?
- of course.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
What was the last drink you had?
Would you rather spend a day outside with friends, or inside alone?
- depends. but mostly outside with friends.
How many siblings do you have?
Is there someone you can tell everything to?
Why do you think your favorite color is your favorite color?
- I like red and white and other colors. I just do because…I just do.
Any sleepovers coming up?
- I’m sleeping at annie’s right now.
Do you honestly think you could last a week without a computer or cellphone?
Do you ever think about the world ending?
- every once in a long while.
Do you trust all of your Friends?
- I don’t get the question haha. I mean, generally all friends or like close friends? i have a lot of friends but i don’t trust them all. like my closest friends are my family and I trust them.
What time are you waking up tomorrow?
Do you want a tattoo?
- maybe later on.
Where is your cellphone?
- no where. I don’t have one
When is the next time you’ll be driving?
- When I learn to drive.
How many piercings do you have?
- one in each ear.
If you can talk to one person who would it be &what would you say?
- At the moment, I would talk to annie and tell her I’m not sleepy…i just did that
Then I would tell at them fresno people to come over for something…
Sometimes do you feel older then your age?
- …? yeah no
What will you being doing tonight?
- It’s tonight right now. I’ll do nothing but this and be with annie and talk and sleep
Summer’s coming what do you have in mind?
- it’s here and next week khaand Paath at Fresno and then next next week…